Thread: PRS-650 My 650 impressions
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
The USB hub problem may be more of a hub problem...
I'm just a dumb user and expect things to work. The same hub charges a PDA and MP3 player.

I'm guessing a lot of people are upgrading from 500, 505, 700, and 600. Why not provide an adapter for these upgraders? (This is a rhetorical question)

The 650 could have been a slam dunk, but instead, I'm just as likely to purchase something other than Sony the next time I buy a reader. The Nook would be near perfect if it didn't have the LCD screen. The Kindle 3 was beautiful when I tried it (except for the keyboard and not supporting EPub).
John F is offline   Reply With Quote