View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #57
decat88ba
decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.decat88ba writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Touch ftw
I just created an account in order to tell you all, and Harry T in particular, that you are [edit - mod] amazing. Been a Holmes fan for a while, and these complete edition really helps to unclutter my kindle library and get those stories I was having a hard time finding. So thank again, for all the hard work.

Btw, daleks rock.

Last edited by dreams; 04-13-2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason: language edit by moderator
decat88ba is offline   Reply With Quote