View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 08:49 AM   #13
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I will recommend The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers. I know this is the first book of a series, but I'm going to recommend it anyway. You don't have to read the other books to really enjoy this one. It's that good and it does have an ending. On GoodReads it has 29,390 rating and an average star rating of 4.18. That's quite good. But if you do want to read more, the second book is out and the thrid book is due in July 2018.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...l-angry-planet
Am I wrong or can you download it for free at goodreads?
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote