View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 06:59 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Free Or Cheap Compelling Books With Happy Ends

I haven't read much lately, I've been too busy writing. I would love recommendations for something free or low priced which grabs the reader's attention immediately, and is well-written and easy to read. Happy endings please, I hate books with sad endings.

As for genres, not fantasy, or sci-fi, nor YA. I'm open to any other genre, including romance and light thriller. Basically, if you've read a good, cheap ebook lately, please let me know about it.

Kindle format please.

Thanks lots in advance.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote