Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:43 AM   #68
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
It's my hope that this technology will be so commonplace that even NORMAL e-readers will go down to that price in the longer run.

For example. I can't begin to remember how many hours I babysat as a teenager to save up for my first calculator (very basic) for over a hundred dollars (and it had gone 'down' in price by the time I could afford it). And I had to carry a suitcase of AA batteries to make it work!

Now you can see them in dollar stores.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote