View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 09:34 PM   #5
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liviu_5
Though I bought it and read it in one sitting when published, I wanted to reread it and it's easier for me to do so as an e-book. Also I encourage everyone to buy a copy, and support its author, help him get the chance to continue writting such wonderful books.

Liviu
I bought it as soon as it came out, but now that I have the option, prefer to read it as an ebook. I'm impressed that you read it in one sitting. I understand that it's quite challenging.

And I'll go post this in Recommendations, thanks.
Whoops, thanks for taking care of the re-post, Liviu,

Last edited by Michele; 12-11-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote