View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
Only if you're distinguishing between A4 & Letter, but I don't think that's what you meant, was it?

You do seem to be attempting to "move the goalposts" by specifying "professionally done PDFs", but I suspect that you need to try & narrow your criteria even further, as I suppose that I could claim that any PDF document that I produce during the course of my employment, e.g. a software installation & maintainance guide, is a "professionally done PDF"... (Of course, it's A4 size too...)
I think when he is referring to "professionally done PDF" is those that have a paper book equivalent.

From that stand point he is correct most of the PDF eBooks I buy are smaller than letter/A4. Usually 6x9" or smaller.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote