View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 01:39 AM   #1
E.M.DuBois
Connoisseur
E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E.M.DuBois ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
Does my idea count as an "audiobook"?

Because I honestly don't know what to call it.

Okay, so here it is: I want to write short stories, then use a voice modulator software to change my voice to read it out (my natural voice is NOT what you'd want to listen to for twenty minutes of reading.) Still trying to decide if I'll just do one voice per vid, like a single reader, or do multiples (one for the narrator, protag, etc.) for a kind of "cast" thing.

I'll then just edit these together with a simple background (title, social media, etc.) and splice in some royalty-free background music for mood (already have a source,) and upload to Youtube. Does it count as an audiobook if there was no book to begin with?
E.M.DuBois is offline   Reply With Quote