View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:17 PM   #64
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Keep it in aeroplane mode and it won’t shift off 100% charge on standby. If you leave WiFi on, it’s talking to Amazon and draining the battery.

Have you tried making the font a little bolder? That should allow you to use a lower light level. I find personally that with the boldness on “2” I can very comfortably read with the front light off in a moderately well-lit room.
I have found the same. Just was on a recent business trip and had boldness set to 2 and put into airplane mode to conserve battery. Found myself turning off the backlight and thought it was quite easy to see in well lit rooms. Did several hours of reading prior to the trip and then used it for over 5 hours during the trip. Battery was still about 3/4 full.
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote