View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 07:58 AM   #12
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Amazon will only give you a mobi format. O'Reilly had all three formats. If you convert the mobi format you still not get a well adjusted epub or pdf format.

I wouldn't have a problem with that if there would be another online shop which would support DRM free multiformat O'Reilly e-books but we will see what will happen.

Sure, please modify the thread title.
So buy it from Google, then? I understand that you are upset that you can't get the book in all formats anymore, but it sounds like you don't want .mobi format anyway, and from what I can see, google offers downloads in both epub and pdf for most books.

If O'Reilly found that they were losing money by hosting the store, are you really going to *boycott* them because of it? Or do you think that they are closing the store just because they're tired of it, and want to annoy people like you who don't like Amazon? (You do realize that they've always sold on Amazon, right?)

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote