View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 05:15 PM   #33
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Didier View Post
The current KOreader stable and nightly didn't work properly on my eReader Pro+ by energy Sistem. When installing the APK I got a message that it didn't parse properly. Is there any chance of getting it installed properly? The PDF reflow function looked quite promising.
You could raise an issue at GitHub.

An issue for the T62.

The original issue for this.

It may only require a small adjustment to get it working, the team at Github would likely be glad to try and find where the problem is, because a fix for the one device might also fix a number of other devices.

It is of no help for me to point out that Koreader has worked fine on my Android tablet almost from the first Android release, I know that some of the many Android devices still have problems running the Koreader app.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote