View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #6
spec
Zealot
spec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolfe View Post
OK, researching i found the following :

Up to firmware 1.4 The nook can only managed up to 1,400 books. Above that the library start giving some strenge behaviour.

In Hari's nooklibrary (for rooted nooks) the number of books to manage is up to 2,700 (as reported. Hari has only tested up to 1,000).

My experience is that 3,100 books, Hari's nooklibrary finish indexing and then quits to the main screen of the nook (without error), but when you enter again to nooklibrary it start indexing again... So i gues it's too much books for the nooklibrary to manage (maybe the covers overflow memory or somenthing like that)
If you could run a logcat for Hari's nooklibrary and open an issue at googlecode perhaps he could fix it in future release
spec is offline   Reply With Quote