View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #60
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Both are also available at Kobo, and Bargainmoose40 works on both.

For the Salter omnibus it's a good deal - $7.39 becomes $4.33; for the Dangerous Davies, not so great - $20.99 (!!!) becomes $12.59, which is a bit less than Amazon ($14.37) but not a lot.

Anyway, just another option...I'm getting into far too much trouble with that Bargainmoose40 code
I probably shouldn't admit to this, but it's taken about a week for it to sink in that now that I have a Fire I can use the apps to start buying/reading e-pubs.

Sometimes I'm a little technologically challenged..

But now I can start checking out all these *other* bargains!
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote