View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 06:10 PM   #31
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
The WS deal for Call to Arms (Book 2 of the Blood on the Stars series) has dropped way down in price now, also. The deal now is the same price as the two above ($2.98), and for the same reason--the Audible narration has dropped in price to $1.99.

This present book is rated 4.7 stars, from 273 reviews at Amazon. It's 442 pages (= big bang for the buck). Just for "kicks," I checked Audible to see what they charge there for the audibook book alone; it's $21.95. Tough decision to know which way to go, huh.

Methinks that WS deals on other ebooks in the series probably will drop soon, if they haven't already. I'll try to monitor that in the next few days.

Call to Arms (Blood on the Stars Book 2).

[Sorry, I managed to erase the post that I quoted from, above. What I did also caused this post to appear before one (#30) that I initially had posted after it. G.]
Add, for the same price ($2.98) as the previous three in the Blood on the Stars series that I posted:
Duel in the Dark (Book 1 of the Blood on the Stars series).
Ruins of Empire (Book 3 of the Blood on the Stars series).
Echoes of Glory (Blood on the Stars Book 4).

They basically have the same great qualities--great ratings, lots of pages, etc. as the ones in the series that I posted earlier.

Book 6 and, I assume Book 7 (which was published just last Sunday) have no WS audio narrations, so there can be no WS deals on them. FYI--I couldn't find Book 7 again, but the ebook of Book 6 (Dauntless) has a nice sale price of $2.99. If that(those) ebook(s) get WS audio narrations, I'm almost certain that you can get the WS audio narration(s) for the much lower price than you can get it for by itself(themselves) at Audible.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 03-20-2018 at 06:20 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote