View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 08:01 AM   #105
datanoise
Groupie
datanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: SuperNote A5X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Again, my PW3 was purchased from Amazon US just 3 days ago and came with stock 5.8.11 fw. I think I posted the build number in the 5.8.11 downgrade thread. Never registered to Amazon (had it marked as gift) and never connected to wifi. I pretty much downgraded as soon as it came out of the box.

Thank you very much for your detailed report. The strange thing is that I followed exactly the same steps as you did on the (new) PW3 running 5.8.11 that got bricked. But I tried to use 5.7.4 - maybe it would have been a success with 5.8.9.0.1, no way to tell. Good to know that many people are successful downgrading using 5.8.9.0.1 factory, as most PW3 seem to be currently shipped with 5.8.11, this could be a good solution for the time being.
datanoise is offline   Reply With Quote