View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 04:25 PM   #13
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
My wife and kids (some of them) have Windows 10. They pretty much ignore the pleas to use Edge when it pops up from time to time.
I don't mind Edge. I bounce back and forth between it and Firefox. I don't care for Chrome and never use it except for on my phone or when I neec a certain Comixology plug-in.

I do think Microsoft needs to put Edge in the store for update purposes instead of relying on updating it when Windows updates. They should have learned that from Internet Explorer.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote