View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #29
Stonecold
Connoisseur
Stonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3 (B006)
I managed to get the RNDIS/Ethernet Gadget thing working, and I've managed to get my Kindle to connect to my computer via ethernet. But now another problem arose. My computer tries to connect to my Kindle. It says "Aquiring IP address" as usual, but after a minute or so it says "This connection has limited or no connectivity". I've tried disabling my firewall, but to no avail. The connection is called "RNDIS/Ethernet Gadget" and is 450.9 MB/s or so connection. There's no command prompt window or anything! How do I delete /mnt/us/usbnet from my computer when the device has "Limited or no connectivity"? I tried using the repair connection tool, but it always says "Windows cannot repair this connecting because the following step could not be completed: renewing your IP address". Does anyone know how to fix this?
Stonecold is offline   Reply With Quote