View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 05:15 PM   #20
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I don't disagree that the OP should use the device, I just expect better service from Amazon. I obviously have higher expectations than other posters.
But no other company does this, for many reasons, most likely privacy and legal related. If other company's made provision somehow for returning lost gadgets, and Amazon was the lone holdout, maybe your view would be valid.

Imagine the space, manpower, and money, it would take to play middleman for lost items. At what benefit to Amazon? The entire process would be costly, nothing but outgo.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote