View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #39
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
<<Even though Kindle is also sold in Target, all of the Target stores that I visited do not have a Kindle display. Also, the Target return policy is not up to par. They offer 3 month return as long as the product is still new and unopened in the box.>>

You have to wonder who would buy any product and leave it unopened in the box for three months.

At my local Target, the Kindle display was on the aisle about 135 feet from the books section, among the cell phone accessories. It displayed a shelf of cases for the Kindle. The actual item was in a locked cabinet underneath, in boxes so that you couldn't even see it, and the clerk was not agreeable to opening it up.

My point on the DRM isn't against the nook, which does allow purchases from other retailers, such as Kobobooks. My question is, "On what ereaders can you read ebooks you buy from B&N?" I haven't been able to figure out how to put a B&N-purchased ebook on my Kobo. Can this be done?
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote