View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 06:15 AM   #216
Tanjamuse
Guru
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!
 
Posts: 967
Karma: 5258
Join Date: Jan 2014
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
I've added this to the regular expression tab in #9:

Code:
[0-9][0-9][0-9]+
and this in the txt queries:

Code:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/[0-9][0-9][0-9]+/|http://www.fanfiction.net/s/[0-9][0-9][0-9]+/
There's only one book with any number and no other metadata and I've used those books I sent to you.

I haven't added the story_url or anything else, only the Story_ID to test if it can be found, but I still get nothing.

I'm sorry to be such a bother. I have looked at the site and I understand at least that [0-9][0-9][0-9]+/ only extract the number.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skærmbillede 2017-10-13 12.12.03.png
Views:	44
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	159436   Click image for larger version

Name:	Skærmbillede 2017-10-13 12.11.52.png
Views:	43
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	159437  
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote