View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:06 PM   #15
runtmms
Connoisseur
runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Google Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by djulian View Post
I'm keeping my number, leaving Verizon and going with the $40/mo unlimited, no contract plan from MySimpleMobile (http://www.mysimplemobile.com/) and getting for $40 what would cost me upwards of $75/mo w/ another provider. And, I can always pop out the SIM when I'm in Spain and use the phone with one of the providers there.

EDIT: Actually--correct that. Verizon wants $80/mo for unlimited talk and text, but the web is capped at 2GB, so that's kind of dumb.
I did much the same thing moving from Sprint to Solavei. Unlimited talk/text/data for $49. 4g speeds for the first 4GB.
runtmms is offline   Reply With Quote