View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 12:54 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post

lol yeah, I always forget to link to the Wiki articles.

I find them really helpful when I need a quick refresher on stuff like page-map + page-list + pageList.

I also use them as a springboard to relevant technical links in the EPUB standards (although since IPDF went down, a lot of those URLs are now dead/defunct, especially when pointing to older EPUB2 specs. Maybe those could be replaced with archive.org versions?).
Well, IDPF came back, but in general it is a good idea to replace the links with archive.org versions. However, I can't maintain everything by myself. Anyone can fix errors in the wiki and add pages. I am glad to hear you use the wiki.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote