View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 11:31 AM   #4
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
While traditional publishers can employ "Real Page Numbers," I am pretty sure that self-pubbers cannot.
I thought that if a self-pubber submits an EPUB with a pagelist section in toc.ncx or a page-map.xml file to amazon then amazon will sell the book with page numbers. Also, I think a self-pubber can use kindlegen on such an EPUB themselves and submit the resulting fat mobi to amazon.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote