View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 08:37 AM   #658
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Attached is a beta to prevent an error with the next release of calibre. As part of the changes to support Python v3, the "@dynamic_property" has been removed. This plugin used this in one place. I have converted this to an @property. The change is backwardly compatible with the released versions of calibre.

The place this is changed is on the "Find metadata versions" dialog. I have done some testing, but don't use the plugin very much. If others who do use the plugin can test this beta and report the results, I can arrange for it to be released. Or fix the problems found.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Find Duplicates-beta.zip (57.5 KB, 240 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote