View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 09:06 AM   #656
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Cant_Read View Post
Can anyone explain how "Binary Compare" works? It's a question I have sat on for awhile since I don't *need* an answer...

I thought it was supposed to find identical files, regardless of the title/author/metadata but I frequently find it sends back books that are different size so I know I am wrong. However because of my erroneous assumption it is still what I use first when searching for duplicates
It is supposed to do a binary comparison of all formats in your library. Hence, even if EPUB or MOBI doesn't match, if TXT or DUMMY or PAPER matches, books are considered a dupe.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote