View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #646
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I would favor the suggestion by Davidfor as having a fork of the plugin can be confusing.

Funny this PI topic came. I was just about to request That Check
Metadata: Find (accidental) series overlaps.

Finds books where the Series name has multiple titles where there are 0 Author overlaps
(as long as the originating author is included as one of the Authors, it is not a overlap. eg. MZB and Deborah Ross. MZB created Darkover)

Include a database to flag the series as part of a 'universe', where multiple authors write and should exempt this series from the error list

BTW my convention for resolving series clashes in the Library :
series (authors initials). ( I'm not consistent, so the first use may not have initials, but the second and so forth, do )

I use the Manage Series PI to make the change for selected books.
Note (value) in a series name is not exclusively used as a tie breaker.
CSI (Crime Scene Investigators), Mercedes Mercy) Thompson

As always, there will always be rare exceptions where the human will just have to intervene
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote