View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #49
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
Yes, the messages are gone in 3.15 for some reason. Instead it's showing some error messages (on the H2O, for me anyway), such as QWidget "infoContainer" has no property "spacing". And I simply use this message as well now, kind of a hack.
What I meant to say was that on Kobo Touch, I cannot see any (error or other) messages that you could use for your purpose. When entering standby it is just continuing to report the same things as it did before.

Last edited by tshering; 04-29-2015 at 04:45 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote