View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #563
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by brdwygurl View Post
I chatted with Kindle support, and offered to email them the pictures of my screen. The representative said that would be helpful. After receiving my pictures (and going through the standard factory reset, verifying that I hadn't dropped it or gotten it wet) they said rather then me exchanging it at Best Buy they would send out a new one. I have 30 days to return the defective one, or they will charge my credit card for the second unit. I was happy that I didn't have to send mine back first. My new one should be here by the 23rd, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I think I would rather exchange it at Best Buy because it's fresh stock there and it seems several who picked theirs up got a good one.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote