View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #559
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helgetus View Post
From the picture its difficult to judge if the screen in real life is that pinkish.

Was the picture taken with a camera that was calibrated prior to taking it? I am talking about the white balance. Any light condition will influence the real colour of the picture.
My PW has no color taints on the unit. However, my pictures posted here do show some come color taints.

Thus, inexpert photographers may not really know how to get a proper picture.

In addition, ambient and PW lighting are important to the APPEARANCE both on the unit, itself, and in the photos.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote