View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #23
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradenW View Post
Frankly, when I click on "System Update" in settings, my status bar disappears and the thing just sits there, with no indication whatsoever that anything is happening. The thing is entirely unresponsive except for the back arrow button at the bottom, which just brings back my status bar and the thing becomes responsive again. Otherwise, nothing ...
I had that problem too. What you need to do is restart your Vox, then check for system update using that same "System Update" button in the settings. Once I did this, I actually got a pop up telling me it was searching for updates.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote