View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #120
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
@CRussel, There is no way to force Amazon to search only the US store. The plugin search amazon.com. If Amazon wants to use Geo IP and send different search results then there isn't anything I can do about it. If someone knows a way to have Amazon only return US results (I'm told that this is the case if you search a country specific tld) then I can make this happen. Otherwise the only way to do so would be to log you into Amazon before performing the search. This would not be easy to do.

@Z_reader_H, Sony is a no go unfortunately. They require you to use their desktop software to make the purchase. One reason I won't include Sony is their software is Windows only (calibre runs on multiple OS's) so this store won't be useful to many users.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote