View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #115
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool success

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
HA! What must be happening is that when I run the search from inside Calibre, it is detecting my current IP address and giving me the georestricted result. But when I connect to Amazon, I get the USA result, since my account is registered in the US (for just this reason!) The US result is the correct result, btw. When I try to buy Canadian items for my Kindle, I get politely told that these are not available to me, since I have a US registered Kindle.
ah, sweet success
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote