Thread: PRS-600 Replacement Battery
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #36
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I went along to a Sony Store to try out the PRS 650. It may be worth getting however I held out. The screen is less glossy as the touch screen has changed. The new touchscreen i found to be somewhat spasmodically responsive. It indeed may be easier on the eyes.
I want more features though - I can read my PRS-600 just fine
What do you mean by spasmodic? Mine works smoothly and is as responsive as my lcd devices.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote