View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 08:34 AM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Question Re: Sony 'Apps'. . .

I realize we haven seen any apps yet, let alone the new readers. But in general, would the creation of apps allow me to buy a DRM protected book for my Sony prs-350 and then also load it to my Android cell phone (registered to me, of course)? I can see situations arising where I may want to switch reading devices from time to time and then back to the original device. As long as it wasn't too difficult, that would go a long way towards making DRM acceptable to me.

Is the DRM data schema sophisticated enough to allow for that? I figure as long as the infrastructure allows for such a transfer, it will just be a matter of time before a programmer learns to exploit it.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote