View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 02:25 AM   #267
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Jill Shalvis is what one blog compared Stacey's writing to. Would you agree? I haven't read her stuff yet.
Butting in to say I read both authors. I think Shannon Stacey writes a tad more humor in her stories, especialy her Kowalski series. Many of Shalvis' books have humor, but not all of them do (some of her early categories for example). I love the Kowalski books so far. I had some issues with the heroine in the second book (Undeniably Yours), but overall I have enjoyed them all. But I do think if you enjoy Shalvis you would enjoy Stacey and vice versa.

I've been reading a bunch of the Silhouette and Harlequin Treasury titles I got during their big sale last year. Some are well-formatted but others have a gazillion scanning errors. Harlequin is good about fixing them when I email them, but I think they should have all been checked before being sold. Most of the ones I've read this past month were new-to-me stories. Of the gazillion books I bought, half were faves I own in print and half were new-to-me books. I bought a ton of Shalvis, Cindy Gerard, Marie Ferrarella, etc. Many by authors I discovered after they went single title.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote