View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 05:50 AM   #11
famfam
Connoisseur
famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.famfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Thank you. That a first step. I experimented with the heading_test_epub2.epub. And I succeeded: I could add Heading 9, 10, 11 etc. and it looks well in the toc-table
But as KevinH mentioned:
<You can then add css classes h7 and h8 to make the text appear smaller. When you build the toc, it will have every heading but you will have to manually edit it to properly nest those with the classes h7, h8, etc.>
It seems to be tricky for me to do that with alternating levels like:
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, h7 ... h1, h2, h3, h3, ... h7, h7, h7, h8, h7, h7 etc.
Could you please make an example with more levels and more alternating ones?
I have a book with many levels and I tried to change the toc manually, but without succes with nested headings.
Must one do the whole toc manually or only change the levels over level 6?
famfam is offline   Reply With Quote