View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 02:19 PM   #24
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
New GUI Tool: Extract Original Title/Translator to Update Custom Columns (EPUBs)

Version 1.0.28 -2016-05-12 New GUI Tool: Extract Original Title/Translator to Update Custom Columns (EPUBs)

See the attached image.

The functionality is generic as to language. I have tuned it especially for Spanish, because I read Spanish fluently and have thousands of EPUBs written in Spanish to test with, but I do not read French or German well enough to tune this new functionality for those particular languages. If needed, there is always the S&R Tab in Bulk-Edit Metadata.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	js_extract_original_title_translator_example.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	718.8 KB
ID:	148611  
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote