View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 08:00 PM   #63
medwatt
Zealot
medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.medwatt knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3 (dead); Nook ST (dead); Sony PRS-T1; Onyx i86+
Thanks again for the reply.
One other thing that I've noticed again is that in some epubs KoReader seems to respect the epub's stylesheet while disregarding some in others. Mind you, these are quality epubs, so its not likely a question of bad css. I've also tested the same epub on my Sony PRS-T1 and it displayed properly. Please take a look at the attached images.

Is it possible to go full screen on the app because presently I can see the top notification bar (which is somehow distracting).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-Dec-30_011118.png
Views:	683
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	145035   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-Dec-30_011119.png
Views:	639
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	145036  

Last edited by medwatt; 12-29-2015 at 08:17 PM.
medwatt is offline   Reply With Quote