View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 01:53 AM   #7
thersites
Enthusiast
thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad & PocketBook 360
I've used X-Word on my Nokia n810 for a couple of years & like it a lot. It uses color (red) for a couple features, and I'm not sure how the b&w screen will handle the red fill of the currently selected box (will this show up as dark gray & will you be able to see a letter through this?). I think it should be fine, & would be a minor tweak to change if it doesn't.

Cheers,
Dave
thersites is offline   Reply With Quote