Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 06:38 PM   #2536
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Well, I just realized that a microwave oven doesn't get warm, so chickens would probably avoid it...unless we put corn in it...and a road in front of it...and some issues of Better Coops and Perches in it.
*crossing the new road*
Oh look, some complimentary copies of a fine periodical!
*flip* *flip* Just take a look at those perches! I couldn't afford mahogany perches ...

And snacks too! *munch* *munch *munch*

Ack! Thirsty now .... Hmmmm .... no Guinness in this shelter ... so I'm off to find some libation.
Thanks anyway for the snack read!

*crossing back over the new road to the local pub*
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote