View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 06:53 AM   #75
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
h.) I find 2GB on Paperwhite a bit tight. I can't download all my books, although the circa 850 that fit into the storage normally should be enough. But I'm no fan of the SD slot on Kobo either. I didn't find any way to manage the storage. It appears, the internal storage simply gets filled and after that all goes to the SD card. I'd wish for some way to manually intervene. For example, huge files such as comics on the SD card, but text books internally.

Doesn't the Kobo HD have 4GB of built-in storage? So isn't this a plus in the Kobo column?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote