View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 12:53 AM   #66
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
You cannot compare the side margin size on the PW to the top and bottom margin on the unpatched Aura HD. It is like comparing a cherry with a pineapple, sizewise.

I don't want to unpatch my Aura HD to show you what I mean, but I'll try to find a pic to give you an idea.

Edit : there you go. Why buy a 6.8" ????
This is what my Aura HD looks like. Clearly there is no huge margin at the top of the page. No huge margins on the sides either. I'm not sure what you mean by patched but I'm using 2.10. If you can't be bothered to update your reader then that's your problem.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1383889901377.jpg
Views:	870
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	114840
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote