View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #58
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
My TBR list is often superseded by my TBIBI list ("To Be Inspired By Inadvertently"), which interrupts my prescribed course of reading to impose a newer flow of ideas.

I'm likely to begin reading one of these novels tonight, but I have no idea when I'll finish. I love the fact Saramago hit his stride in his sixties -- something to look forward to in one's old age.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 02-17-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote