View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #104
Figan
Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thanks, at least the jailbreak issue is one thing that I can eliminate. I shouldn't think the January official update would cause an issue either, but I can't be certain.

I also got an error from the plugin:
Code:
calibre, version 0.9.15 (win32, isfrozen: True)
Failed to generate XRay: Failed: Generating XRay for Desktop

Generating XRay for Desktop

XRAY generation failed...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 203, in run
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 248, in _generate_xray
  File "calibre_plugins.xray_generator.xrayaction", line 331, in write_xray
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack
The work so far is really appreciated, mjwilson, it would be the best calibre plugin out there for Kindle Touch owners.

If anybody can help me identify where the database name can be found in gluggy's Mobi Metadata Editor, that would be great. I'll keep noodling around in the meantime.
Figan is offline   Reply With Quote