View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #15143
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I abandoned City & the City after about 40 pages. The jerky run-on sentences did me in. Also, I felt I was outside looking in. Overall, to me it had that low budget Columbo feel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That explains it... I love Columbo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
So do I.
Apache
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Add my name to the list. I used to love watching and reading all of the Columbo stories. I've got a couple of the old TV series stored away on a hard drive somewhere.

Stitchawl
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Oh just one more thing....
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote