View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 10:34 AM   #36
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I have now been in the situation where a 'freeze' occurred on a page flip, and my Cybook then refused to re-boot passed one of the two boot screens. I reset and rebooted in total some 8 times and the only way I was successful in getting it to start properly was to remove the SD card.

Once the book was working, it then accepted the SD card and carried on as if nothing had happened...

Checking this morning, a chkdsk on both discs yielded no faults on either...

Edit:
I have been invited, by Bookeen to return my Cybook for evaluation....(what'my goin to read now....)
So what's happened so far? Did you send it back?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote