View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #9
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
  • Clasp on magnetic cover rattles! Anybody else have that? If my cover is open and I tap it, there's a rattle! Probably not enough to bug me once I get used to it, but I do hear it now! Haven't seen anybody mention this one yet.
I don't have any rattle with my cover. You might want to think about exchanging yours since it sounds like a defect.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and congrats on getting a good PW.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote