View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinmacdonald View Post
hi,
The same thing just happened to me. Ive re-added the books to my Mac again, but its not coped the series over. Is there any way to do this without having to sit down for hours sorting through almost 1000 books?
Thanks in advance
do a test on a few books that should have series metadata:
In the Metadata editor: select the format on the right, then click the blue i

Did you get the series?
Did anything else get hosed
If that was good:
1) Save
2) select a group (I would do batches of 100 or less): Start the Bulk Metadata editor: This only has the option for Set Cover from format
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote