View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #474
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
Add mine as well. Just finished a non-flash-rootfs debrick using ssh-diags. Add it to the list as well.

P.S It was the kernel
Added. There are multiple posts that I did NOT add, where people did a "debrick" to revert to old firmware. I did add cases where somebody really DID brick their kindle while TRYING to revert it (with wrong images, or dead battery, or other user error).

Some of the developers have had to debrick their kindles multiple times, as a "normal" step of the development process.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote