View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:58 PM   #4
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Did you find the way to add additional locales definition so that langpicker notices it and displays UI?
Hmmm... available locales should go into /opt/amazon/ebook/config/locales/. I know that langpicker seems to have a UI component, but I never got to interact with it. How do you get there in the first place?

Anyway, I don't think that's a huge deal though, because you can use the settings menu. These screenshots give a pretty good impression of what it looks like. The main settings page is already semi-localized (first attempt).

Thanks mc2739 for the screenshot hint.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote